Your company is heading towards the implementation of an IT system. However, internally you do not have the right knowledge, skills and/or suitable resources to manage this transformation project.
Does one of the following statements sound familiar for your organization:
- You realize that an implementation project requires a lot of organizational energy. But you wonder how to organize the project internally and which management structures are appropriate?
- You wish to be supported by an independent partner who safeguards the best interests of your organization throughout the implementation?
- You want a sparring partner to discuss ideas before communicating them to the implementation partner?
- You do not have the right capacities within your organization to manage such important project?
- You appointed an internal employee as project manager, but you want project management coaching for this employee.
How we help
horsum takes on various forms of project management:
- As a hands-on project manager, we take on the management of the entire project.the entire project management. This allows you to keep your internal resources optimally available for other aspects of the implementation.
- As a coaching project manager, we guide your internal project manager through the implementation and teach best practices.
- We advise on how to set up a project governance structure to steer the project in a structured way. If desired, we also take place in the steering committee.
- Depending on the need of your organization, we oversee certain key aspects of the implementation (e.g. preparing test scenarios, data cleansing and migration, change management, training, ...).
Would you also like assistance in managing your upcoming ERP implementation? Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +32 9 378 38 28 for more information.
Not immediately what you are looking for? Discover our other IT transformation services here.